Please see outlines below for features I am currently researching.
Disaster Recovery in the cloud:
This piece will look at at the rapidly-developing market for cloud-based disaster recovery services. The piece aims to cover:
- What is DRaaS?
- What variants exist?
- Who can use it and what are the use cases?
- What does it cost compared to in house DR?
- Who offers DRaaS services?
Deadline for leads/case studies etc: Tuesday 26th Sept
When to move to cloud, and when not?
What are the use cases for cloud storage, and when is it better to keep storage on premises (or in your own datacentre)?
It will cover:
- The benefits of cloud storage
- Why on-site storage often significantly cheaper than cloud
- What are the benefits and drawbacks of use of cloud storage for different workloads?
- What are the different ways an organisation can leverage cloud storage?
- Where is use of cloud storage heading, possibly including cloud native apps, bursting to cloud, containerisation)
Deadline for leads/case studies etc: Tuesday 17th Oct.
Please email your submissions in the first instance.