I am currently researching the following articles, deadlines in line:
SME disaster recovery
Deadline for submissions: Tuesday 22 August
This article is an overview of SME disaster recovery, with a particular emphasis on cloud DR due to its suitability for SMEs.
We will cover:
- What DR requirements do SMEs have?
- What is the key infrastructure needed for SME DR? (including policy, planning, training, testing)
- What can you do in-house in terms of SME DR?
- Benefits and drawbacks /limitations of in-house SME DR
- Benefits does the cloud offer for SME DR
- Key providers and the type of services offered
Cloud NAS – what is it good for
Deadline for submissions/completing interviews: Monday 04 September
This piece will cover:
- What is NAS? How has NAS been delivered in the past (pre-cloud)
- What are the use cases and benefits of NAS?
- What is cloud NAS?
- What kind of cloud NAS services are offered?
- What is cloud NAS good for? Pros and cons
Ransomware: Where storage and backup fit in brief
Deadline: Monday 04 September
This piece will show where storage and backup fit into the battle against ransomware, and in particular via the functionality vendors include in products.
- How does storage and backup fit in when it comes to ransomware
- What functionality are vendors including in products that can help?
- Vendor warranty offers
- Air gapping and cloud repositories
This will likely be organised by headings related to anti ransomware functionality.
Please email your submissions in the first instance.
Although deadlines are above, early submissions would be very much appreciated. As ever, case studies or end user perspectives always welcome.