For The Daily Swig, I’m writing an explainer on DDoS attacks, and how organisations can prevent them.
The article will include:
– A definition of a DDoS attack, and why they happen
– How a DDoS attack works, including its various stages
– Types of DDoS attacks
– Their impact on businesses
– The legal status of DDoS attacks
– Actions organisations can take to prevent or stop attacks and how to mitigate their impact.
We are also keen to include details of recent attacks, and any up to date research on the topic.
The deadline for submission of ideas, leads or content is 1700, on Thursday 21st November.
As ever email is the best way to reach me.