With the Government mapping out the route out of lockdown, I have republished this post.
Once permitted, I will also be resuming face to face training services, including media training. There will be slightly different control measures for each, but one on one training, or training with small groups from the same workplace, should be possible from April 2021.
The global pandemic has restricted live events and filming.
But interviews and pieces to camera are still a cornerstone of programmes and corporate video.
Online video calling services are good, but can’t fully replace a profession interview.
To work with the current conditions, we have put together two new video packages.
These are designed to minimise the risks from COVID-19, but still allow interviewees or presenters to appear on camera, in person.
To do this we have:
- picked a venue that is large enough for social distancing and flexible enough to allow different set-ups, including green screen
- designed a single-person production workflow, reducing the people on set
- provided links for communications teams and others to view the production remotely
- put in place strict procedures for cleaning equipment and the set
- limited bookings to two a week, so there is 72 hours between each client’s shoot
Our set up includes
- Two 4K video cameras
- Sound recording, via a boomed mic (no lavalier or handheld mics)
- Backdrops as required
The costs for filming interview content or a presentation are:
- Half day: £625
- Full day: £875
The above prices include the location hire and parking, we are located in SW London.
Footage can be supplied as .mov files uploaded to the client’s servers, or edited. Editing starts at £400 a day.
If you would like to find out more about the service please email email@example.com or call 0207 099 4862 and we will call you back.
Note all costs exclude VAT at the current UK rate.