The global pandemic has restricted live events and filming. But Interviews and pieces to camera are still the cornerstone of programmes and corporate video.
Online video calling services are good, but can’t fully replace a professional interview.
So that we can provide face to face filming in the current conditions, we have put together two new video packages.
These are designed to minimise the risks from COVID-19, but still allow interviewees or presenters to appear on camera, in person.
To do this we have:
- picked a venue that is large enough for social distancing and flexible enough to allow different set-ups
- designed a single-person production workflow, reducing the numbers on set
- provided links for communications teams and others to view the production remotely
- undertaken industry-recognised training in COVID compliance measures
- put in place strict procedures for cleaning equipment and the venue
- limited bookings to two a week, so there is 72 hours between each client’s shoot
Our set up includes
- Two 4K video cameras
- Sound recording, via a boomed mic (no lavalier or handheld mics)
- Backdrops as required
The costs for these filming packages are:
- Half day: £625
- Full day: £875
The above prices include the location hire and parking, we are located in SW London.
Footage can be supplied as .mov files uploaded to the client’s servers, or edited. Editing starts at £400 a day.
If you would like to find out more about the service please email email@example.com or call 0207 099 4862 and we will call you back.
Note all costs exclude VAT at the current UK rate.