I’m hosting a session for Infosecurity Magazine’s next online summit. The topic is Managing Vulnerability and Patch Management in the Enterprise and it’s on Tuesday 26th March, 12.30-13.30, GMT.
I am looking for a team of experts to present for around 10 minutes each, followed by a Q&A with the audience. The session will be live.
Speakers can be consultants, researchers or analysts from the UK and EMEA, but must not work for information security vendors.
The process for speakers is:
- Submit name and biography of possible speakers to me by 25/01/2019
- I submit names to the Publishers
- Selected speakers submit a summary of their ideas by 10/02/19
- Final slides to reach me by 25/02/19
Keeping systems patched and up-to-date in the face of modern threats – some of which you’re not aware of until they are being actively exploited – remains a constant challenge for all organizations. With every new piece of software, technology or service, the vulnerability surface expands.
This session will explore:
• The real-life business risks of failing to keep software and technology up-to-date
• The best strategies for patching and vulnerability management in the enterprise
• How to scale the number of devices in your network and the volume of updates you need
If you or a client would like to take part, please email me at stephen dot pritchard at ensmedia dot co dot uk (no attachments please)